Goodstart Flemington - Educator
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
This is a full time permanent position - 38 hours per week in the Nursery Room
About our Centre:
- Welcoming and fun environment
- We pride ourselves on being multi cultrual and diverse
- Fresh and stimulating educational resources
- 180 place centre
- Purpose built and well-resourced centre with 10 rooms with an excellent experienced support team
- Centre has a strong connection with families and communities
- Centre has long term educators
What’s in it for you?
- The salary is awesome and above award too.
- There’s heaps of employee benefits like Health Insurance, Travel and Accommodation deals and loads of discounts on tech and retail.
- We offer wellbeing days, extra allowances, development days and more.
- Plus, you get the benefit of flexible working arrangements, as we know work-life balance is super important.
- Yes, you’ll get discounted childcare as well!
- We’ll support your studies because the better you are, the better we are!
- You can buy back more annual leave – no you didn’t read that wrong.
- We seriously have the best team, ever. With so much support from our centre support functions, you won't ever be left out on your own!
- We’ll even provide you with more resources than you can poke a stick at!
- You get to use your creative genius at work and really love your job!
- Cert III or Diploma ACECQA recognized qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present. #gseducator