Residents will be offered free Nutella on Tuesday morning, as the product’s annual roadshow stops in at Griffith to ‘spread the love’ and ‘inspire delicious morning creations’.
On Tuesday, May 15, a uniquely shaped and breakfast-inspired truck will serve free brekkie at Memorial Park, from 7am to 10am as part of the hazelnut spread’s nation-wide promotion tour.
Travelling from Sydney to Perth, the ‘Great Aussie ‘Bite’ Tour’ will see food truck operator and chef, Alistair Fogg offer a series of six menu items incorporating the spread he says will ‘have Aussies leaping out of bed to try’.
“Last year we travelled up the east coast and now it’s time to spread the Nutella love to the west,” Mr Fogg said.
Griffith locals have the chance to sink their teeth into some free products during the tour, which will eventually clock up over 4600 kilometers travelling from coast to coast, soaking up the view of The Great Australian Bight along the way.
• French Toast with Nutella®, Blueberries and Banana
• Pancakes with Nutella®, Raspberries and Coconut
• Waffles with Nutella®, Banana, Yogurt and Crushed Hazelnuts
• Bagels with Nutella®, Mandarin and Cranberries
• Crumpets with Nutella®, Strawberries and Ricotta
• Acai Bowl with Nutella®, Mixed Berries, Banana and Crushed Hazelnuts
Menu items are free.
One serve available to one person per day at a first come first serve basis.
Available while stocks last.