The weekend once again saw multiple break and enters into vehicles across the Leeton township.
The incidents reported to and related by police are as follows:
- A car parked in the Leeton Hotel car park was broken into between 11pm Saturday night and 8.15am on Sunday morning.
- A Ford Territory had it’s windows smashed and a CD collection stolen between 9pm on Sunday and 11.30am on Monday in Muntenpen Street.
- A 2002 Ford Falcon was ransacked and items stolen from inside the vehicle between 11pm on Sunday and 9.30am on Monday.
- A 2010 black Toyota had it’s windows smashed with items stolen between 11pm on Sunday and 2am on Monday on Palm Avenue.
- A 2003 Ford Falcon had it’s hub caps stolen and ignition tampered with between midnight and 3pm in Sunday. The car was parked inside a carport on Lightwood Street.
- A Ford Falcon and a Toyota Camry had personal items stolen between 8pm and 8.15pm on Sunday on Wade Avenue.
- A Mercedez Benz had it’s rear window smashed with items and cash stolen between 2pm on Saturday and 11.45 on Sunday on Wade Avenue.
- A Toyota Prado has it’s drivers side window smashed with items stolen between 7pm on Saturday and 10am on Sunday on Palm Avenue.
- A red Ford Fiesta was broken into between 3pm on Saturday and 11.15am on Sunday. It was parked and secured on Wilga Street.
In other news, an intruder has entered a house on Wilga Street and taken a handbag from the entertainment room between 1.59am and 8.30am on Sunday.
Another premises was broken into on Sunday around 10.30pm on Lightwood Street, where the intruder ransacked the building and pushed an air conditioner out of the wall.
While you’re with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox every Friday from The Irrigator. To make sure you’re up to date with all news in Leeton sign up here.