IN December 1915, the Salvation Army Citadel built in Pine Avenue was officially opened by Salvation Army Commissioner James Hay. Extensions to the hall were added in 1954. A Salvation Army Church was also built at Fivebough in April 1928 which was opened by Major Ringnold. When the Citadel in Palm Ave was decommissioned and demolished c1993 -they conducted their services in the old National Australia Bank building until 1997, they then purchased a property on Brobenah Road which was converted into a Church. This was sold and in 2014 they took over a building in Maple Street converting the old building into a Church, family store and drop in centre with a kitchen serving light meals and growing their own vegetables. Previous to this for approximately ten years they conducted a Family Store and Op Shop in lower Pine Avenue.
The Presbyterian Church, a weatherboard structure in First Street (now Cypress St) was officially opened in September of 1916 by W W Killen of 'Merribee, Barellan. This is now their church hall with a new brick church officially opening in March of 1958.
St Patrick's Roman Catholic Church, Yanco was built in 1923, whilst at Whitton in 1963, the Catholics had a church built by Frank Mirrabelli, Architect P R O'Halloran of Wagga Wagga, which was opened and blessed by Rt Rev F A Henscke of Wagga Wagga. There was also a Roman Catholic Church at Wamoon but dates are unknown.
The Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church in Coolibah Street was dedicated in June 1924 by Pastor E Applet. In 1962, St John's Lutheran members built an attractively designed brick structure in Maiden Ave which was opened by Pastor M R Stolz, NSW President of the United Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Seventh Day Adventists conducted their services in 1934 in a small weatherboard building at 84-86 Wade Ave until the end of that year when a small wooden church building was erected with church services being held for approx. ten years since that time.
The Australian Inland Mission (AIM) Church was built at Wattle Hill in 1957 by voluntary labour.
The Brethren congregation built their church in 1957 in Melaleuca Avenue with several other of their meeting places of various sizes built in Tecoma Street, Wattle Street and Brobenah Road.
In 1960 the Jehovah Witness also built their Kingdom Hall in Melaleuca Ave. They upgraded and expanded in 2013 when they built a brand-new Kingdom Hall on the same site.
Over the years other church and bible groups in the area, established meetings in halls and private homes.