THIS year's Leeton Show is promising to have something for everyone.
Gates will open on Friday afternoon for an evening of fun, laughter, food, rides, entertainment and much more.
On Saturday there will be events galore from the show jumping, pavilion competitions, farmers challenge, ring events, sideshow alley, a quick shear contest and much more.
Organisers have spent most of their week at the Leeton Showground getting everything in order and prepped before the gates open.
Leeton Show Society secretary Janne Skewes was hopeful the community would come out in droves to support the event.
"We've really tried to make sure there is something for everyone, as well as bringing it back to being a real agricultural show," she said.
"What I love about the show is seeing the smiles on everyone's faces and the fact it's such a great family event."
Gates open 4pm
- 5pm: Kids Corner opens - plenty of activities
- 5.30pm: Mini trotters (trotting track)
- 7pm: Opening ceremony
- 7.15pm: Showgirl presentation (Showgirl and Teen Showgirl announced)
- 7.30pm: First Light Entertainment
- 8.30pm: Fireworks
- 10.30pm: Show closes for the evening
Gates open 8am
- From 8.30am (all day): Main arena - showjumping, ring events, adult riding events
- 9am: Sheep and poultry judging. Pavilions open. Junior Showgirl judging.
- From 9am (all day): Quick Shear competition (Alan Newton Shed). Two-handed jackpot cutting - lessons followed by competition (Alan Newton Shed)
- 10am: Sub-junior Showgirl judging. Dog high jump. Roving stilt walkers. Leeton Town Band.
- 11am: Free circus workshop (open to all). Tiny Showgirl judging
- 11.30am: Farmers Challenge
- Noon: Leeton Town Band
- 12.30pm: Roving stilt walkers
- 1pm: Junior Showgirl announcement
- 1.45pm: Big Day Out 4 Pets awards
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox every Friday at 6am from The Irrigator. To make sure you're up to date with all news in Leeton sign up here.