Make time to work on your business this October.
Let's face it, going to a workshop means taking time away from your already busy schedule.
But once you're there and the noise of daily life disappears, or even dissipates, you start to feel the energy and excitement of learning something new and thinking of ways to incorporate it into your business or community project.
This month we encourage, no we challenge you to take the time out of your busy schedule to gain some amazing knowledge from one or more of our 12 events being hosted in Leeton for NSW Small Business Month.
Rather than recite all the event details here, simply visit www.LeetonChamber.com.au and follow the link to our dedicated page for all event information and booking details in one clear location.
Now let's list the reasons why you should be booking into one or more of these events, rights now:
1. The events are local, yes in Leeton just for you.
2. They are free and catered - bonus.
3. Gain some valuable knowledge to take back to your staff or committee.
4. Learn something you have been curious about.
5. Be guided by local professionals.
6. Our workshop hosts have over 30 years experience collectively.
7. Find new local business resources.
8. The workshops only go for 2.5 hours or less.
9. Some workshops are during the day some are during the night.
10. Face-to-face learning helps you stay focused.
11. Time out of the workplace allows you to work on the business.
12. These events take time and effort to put together and are here for your benefit.
If you weren't convinced before, hopefully you are now.
Whether you're a small business owner or a local committee member, these events will give you something worth learning.