Heading into the Group 20 2021 season there is a potential late withdrawal with Tullibigeal Lake Cargelligo struggling to find sufficient numbers.
President Paul McConnachie put out a call on the which shows the desperate position the club find themselves in.
The club will be holding an emergency meeting on Friday night where the committee will be making a decision on whether to take part in the upcoming season.
"I've had little feedback from the community there are still positions that need to be filled on the executive," McConnachie's statement read.
"If we don't get sufficient support the club needs we are heading down a dangerous path I'm pleading for people to get involved.
"I'm only doing this job to keep sport alive in our community if the senior people in our community can't put in where does it leave our juniors hoping to get a good turn out."
The meeting will start at 6.30pm at the Commercial Hotel in Lake Cargelligo.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
- Bookmark www.irrigator.com.au
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Google News