RESIDENTS after something different to do this weekend should look no further.
The Whitton Bowling Club will be hosting the Alaska String Band, giving residents of all ages a chance to watch and listen to a unique live performance.
- Valentine's Day street stall hosted by SunRice Festival Ambassador Quest entrant Bianca Iannelli, Pine Avenue street stall, from 9am
- Leeton Community Cup, Leeton Town Ovals, men's and women's matches get underway from 5.30pm
- Happy hour, Leeton Soldiers Club, from 5.30pm to 6.30pm
- DJ Leni, live entertainment, Hotel Leeton, from 9pm
- Crackerjack, live entertainment, Wade Hotel
- Family bingo, hosted by SunRice Festival Ambassador Quest entrant Belinda Mahalm, Leeton Soldiers Club, from 5.30pm
- Alaska String Band performing at the Whitton Bowling Club, from 7.30pm