WELCOME to the end of another week and another edition of Flashback Friday.
This week we bring to you the first in our May, 2013 series.
Here you'll be able to reminicise on events such as the grand premiere of Jake Speer's Leeton: The Formative Years documentary, as well as a charity fundraiser for the Ride to Conquer Cancer.
Leo and Jean Plant were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this month, while on the field Leeton's Kate McDonell was preparing to become the first player in the Group 20 league tag competition to reach the 100-game milestone.
Leeton's Rosie Trimble was again being noticed on the international body building stage, while Leeton Shire Council had decided to give $30,000 to assist with the construction of a new hospital in Griffith.
What else was happening? You'll have to click through to find out!
Can't get enough of our Flashback Friday series? Check out the complete set from April, 2013:
- Flashback Friday: Your sixth and final reflection from April, 2013 | Photos
- Flashback Friday: Five times as nice for April, 2013 | Photos
- Flashback Friday: A fourth installment from April, 2013 | Photos
- Flashback Friday: Your third look back at April, 2013 | Photos
- Flashback Friday: Your second edition of April, 2013 | Photos
- Flashback Friday: April 2013, Part One | Photos